Crochet a Cookie Key Fob!
This is such a cool little project. It shouldn't take you too long and it will give you one really unique little key fob.
I've used these for loads of other things other than key fobs too. I put some on my daughters school bag so she can see which is hers with a quick glance.
Delicious! Looks like an Oreo, right?
Your pattern is right below the image:
Cookie Key Fob Pattern
Yarn – Brown and White
Hook – Size H
Make 2 brown, and 1 white.
- With brown yarn, make a magic ring, and single crochet 12. Slip stitch to join.
- 2 single crochet in each stitch. (24)
- (Single crochet in first stitch, 2 sc in next). Repeat around. (30)
- Join and fasten off.
- Layer the white (cookie filling!) between the 2 brown cookies.
- Tack the 3 layers together.
- Attach a key fob!