Imagine a smartwatch that looks great and doesn't cost a fortune.
If you love the stylish looks and features of the latest smart watches, but don't want to spend a fortune or worry about it breaking then perhaps the eWatch is the solution you've been looking for.
Track your steps, heart rate and blood pressure. Record your sleep patterns, get social media and diary notifications and see who's calling or texting at the flick of a wrist!
....These are just some of the amazing features of smartwatches these days.
It's no surprise that smartwatches are so popular - everyone seems to be getting one!
There's just one big problem: Some smartwatches can be incredibly expensive and very difficult to use....but not the new eWatch. If you can operate a single button touch screen you're good to go.
Why Are Customers Loving The eWatch?
Firstly, unlike other smartwatches the eWatch is extremely affordable. We deal directly with our manufacturers so we can keep the cost as low as possible for you.
The eWatch is also lightweight and not bulky. This means you're not stuck with a huge lumpy watch on your wrist all day long. You get every bit of technology without the cramp or discomfort.
You can also buy this in 2 different colours, so there's an option for everyone.
Can You Get All The Features Of An Expensive Smartwatch?
Of course we love the eWatch and there's a reason that so many have been purchased. The eWatch gives you all the features you're going to need:
- 2 colours to choose from - all iOS and Android compatible
- Ultra resistant aluminium casing with double-sided hardened glass.
- Lightweight-ergonomic design with a long battery life (5 days and rechargeable)
- Heart rate and blood pressure monitor
- Sleep tracker with sleep quality feedback and if you really want it there's an alarm to wake you up early in the morning!
- Step counter with a distance tracker (perfect for runners and cyclists) and a calorie burn monitor to match
- Ambient temperature report (for indoors or outdoors) and even a 'drink water' reminder!
Let's also not forget that the eWatch connects via Bluetooth to your mobile so you can quickly and easily see who's getting in touch:
- Text alerts and message display
- Diary alerts
- Caller alert and caller's name display
- Alerts from your Facebook or Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype etc
- Find your phone feature (calls your phone when you've lost it)
- USB charger cable and operating manual included.
The eWatch is a capable watch, it's fun to wear and looks great.
Yes this can sync with your smartphone, it has all the features you could want.
It's lightweight, ergonomically designed and looks amazing.
Answer phone calls directly with it's built in speaker and microphone!
How Much Is It?
When we first researched this watch, we were sure it would go for at least £150 or even £200.
You'd be surprised to find that you can get it right now for just £59. It's an amazing deal, considering most people won't think twice forking out over £150 for such technology.
Where Can I Get The eWatch?
Right now you can get this smart watch from our sister site. But we don't have an unlimited stock. We do sell all 2 colours and we can include free shipping and handling whilst stocks last.
Click Below to learn more and view the eWatch: